Wednesday, November 30, 2011

To sweat or not to hurt

Ok people, the train is off the track.  I am all of a sudden gaining weight.  At a pretty good clip too.  What's that you say?  The 127lbs of Thankgiving food I ate has something to do with it?  Pish posh.  Those meals are calorie free.  There is no way something so delicious should punish you.  Man, I love food.

I have noticed that the mornings after I work out (pssst...that is not every morning anymore), the red number of doom on the scale is higher than on days I don't work out.  Based on that, and the spiky rock in my butt cheek that appears the days after, I am thinkin' my leg is not back in fightin' shape.  I am thinking/hoping the higher number is because things are swelling in there because it STILL HASN'T FIXED ITSELF.

We are going on 5 months and my patience is done.  I had tucked it away in my running shoes to wait until my leg was ready to go.  But it got all cramped up and lonely in there and is being all up in my face about it.  And patience is not one to be tested, so I gave in and started back up with Jillian the Terror and running.  Silly patience should have eaten a few sock fuzzies to hold itself over a bit longer me thinks.

The real kicker...if I don't work out I feel all jiggly and tired.  If I do work out, I don't feel jiggly, but I have a spiky rock in my butt cheek and the scale makes me sad again.  At this point, I might be giving in to jiggly and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment