Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Get away from me!

New goal.  I need to lose 6lbs by Christmas.  I would really like to lose 10 to get me to my -30lb mark that has been alluding me for so long.  But, the scale this morning revealed I am going backwards on that journey and I am now -20, not -26.  Lamesauce.

I am really hoping today's number is due to the extreme number of chocolate Halloween candies I consumed while chatting with Brent & Kari last night, and that with a little restraint the next day or so we can get things a little more in check.  However, the scale read out has been very slowly creeping away from -26 and was holding steady at about -23.  And then WHAM-O!...-20.  No good.

So, I am back to paying attention to portion sizes and swearing at Jillian.  Here's to hopin' my leg can keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment