Friday, April 22, 2011

Vroooom

Alex's love of playing in the car doesn't seem to be anywhere close to subsiding. Most evenings I end up spending a solid chunk of time standing in the garage while he climbs around my truck like an orangutan with a never ending thirst for small space exploration.

He has also become very interested in keys. He asks for my keys at least 7 times a day. 5 of those while he is playing in the truck. The other day he asked for the keys and I figured why not? He is not even 2 years old...like he is going to do anything with the keys but pretend. Yeah...apparently he is more observant than I give him credit for. Very shortly after giving him the keys, I heard the radio and the dinging of the door ajar alarm. He knew exactly what key to use and where to put it, and had the key turned to the accessory setting. I think my only saving grace from totally failing as a caregiver is that his chubby little sausage hands aren't strong enough to turn the key over...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment