Tuesday, April 5, 2011

'Bout time!

The shop vac has become a favorite toy of my little beast child. He wants it on all the time. As soon as he sees it he asks to turn it on. On? On? On? Which would be fine, except shop vacs are really really loud. And there is only so much 2000 decibels of WHRRRRRRRRRRR two adults can handle in a day.

We got this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=_NKCPJEKmBU ....and then Travis hid the shop vac. When he was taking it downstairs after Alex went to bed on Sunday, he looked at me and desperately said, "I can't take it anymore! I just can't." I do not blame him and I am not sad about this. But someone in the house is. When we got home yesterday, Alex just kept walking in and out of the living room saying, "on? on? on?" I handed that one over to Trav.

No comments:

Post a Comment