Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Too much?

A lady called me today looking for a reference for Alex's daycare. She is having her first child and interviewing daycares, and Alex's gave her my number. If it is possible to over-recommend a place, I think I did just that. After I hung up the phone and replayed the conversation in my head, I realized I sounded like a 13 year old talking about her first crush.

I can't help it. They are, and always have been, so great to us. They were there when the first daycare made all of my fears come to life. They helped us figure out how to get that kid to stop his next to constant crying when he was an infant. They gave me a packet of information about biting when he turned into an angry piranha. They check on him if he is home sick. They buy a cute shirt if it makes them think of him. Every step of the way, they have been there if we have questions or problems.

And, he freaking loves it there. He gets all giddy when we talk about his teachers and the whole way there each morning he keeps calling out the names of the kids in his room. How could I not over-recommend a place that is such an awesome part of my family? I just hope she doesn't think I'm nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment