Friday, April 15, 2011

Sacrifice

I'm doing it. I am sucking it up, putting my best foot forward and I am wearing a swimsuit in public tomorrow. I am still not quite ok with my ass so I found some swim shorts...trunks for girls if you will. And a halter top to go with it. I figure as long as I only stand up as straight as possible and keep my abs flexed at all times, I should be good to go. There will be no sitting. Things settle in weird places when I sit and the cover of clothing is necessary.

Why am I torturing myself and any onlookers you ask? Because we are going to be at a hotel. With a pool. And I will have my water obsessed spaz child with me. Pretty sure we will all resemble really old raisins by the end of the day. And because I love the little otter, I am willing to put my self confidence to the ultimate test and bare more skin than I have in quite some time...But not without complaining about it first.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you skinny! I hope you enjoyed yourself at the pool.

    ReplyDelete