Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Take the hint

From here on out, I will pay attention to the symptoms. The teething symptoms that is. A tooth popped through today. I guess while he was having a bottle at daycare, he was fussy. His teacher looked down and sure enough there was the tip of a tooth! He is teething!

I can't wait to see it. I am excited, but a little sad. I love his gummy smile. I don't know if I am ready to see him with teeth. I realize his teeth don't care if I am ready or not and they will be showing up on their own schedule thank you very much. But we all know how well I deal with change. I was just thinking last night that he could stay this size and age for a couple years and I would be happy. Probably not healthy for me to ignore the plain and simple fact that he is going to grow up. Whatever. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it...slowly and with shaky change-fearing legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment