Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just getting started

We are officially one night into this glorious teeth cutting process. I quit. A teething baby is NOT a sleeping baby. Holy shit. Last night was horrendous. It went a little something like this:
7:30pm: went to sleep after a half hour fight and a dose of Tylenol
1:00am: woke up to eat, taking forever because of teething induced stuffiness
3:00am: woke up, got re-nuk'd and fell back asleep
3:30am: see 3:00am
4:00am: see 3:30am
4:30am: ate again, took forever again
5:00am: after being down for 0.2 seconds, woke up, re-nuk-ing not an option, only would sleep while sitting in the rocking chair with me.
5:30am: woke up and went downstairs with Travis
6:10am: took a short nap in his bouncy seat
6:27am: up for the morning

Oh. My. God. Are you kidding me? I mean really...ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

The level of tired I am today is reminiscent of about 3 months ago...but add a head cold that is seeming to get worse with each passing millisecond.

No comments:

Post a Comment