Friday, December 4, 2009

Go Away Boogers!

It's official. Alex has my cold. I feel so bad. He is super congested. Which means he doesn't sleep hardly at all and has a hard time eating. Needless to say, it has not been pleasant in our house. Not because Alex is cranky. He is taking this cold in stride. It is not pleasant because of me pretty much. I still don't feel up to par and I am exhausted, which in turn lowers the feeling good level. Catch 22's are fun!

Travis isn't sick. Thank goodness. He didn't have to work a full day today, so he helped out with the nighttime madness last night. I spent a majority of the night in the recliner with Alex so he could sleep almost sitting up. I'd put him in his crib after he had been asleep for a while and he would last for a bit, but then get too stuffed up again and wake up. Trav got up to soothe him a couple times and then got up with him when he needed to eat, and then stay awake for almost two hours AT 4:00AM. He brought the snot filled beast to me at 5:45 so he could shower and get ready for work. I was able to get Alex to fall asleep after about 15 minutes of rocking. We both walked around getting ready this morning like zombies.

Next time I get sick I think I am going to wear some sort of antibacterial suit complete with gas mask. I will keep my germs to myself thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment