Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dear Boppy & Vick's, I LOVE YOU

As mentioned before, this cold is wreaking havoc on Alex's sleeping. During the day, he has been taking naps in a Boppy to keep him propped up to hopefully help with congestion. Last night we teamed the Boppy up with some Vick's Vapor Baby Rub. Winner winner chicken dinner. He fell asleep at 7:30, stirred for half a minute at 11:15, and then slept until 5:45 this morning. I only woke up a couple times out of habit. But the monitor in his room is hyper-sensitive and the humidifier provides some awesome white noise, so I quickly fell back asleep each time. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the sheer exhaustion...

1 comment:

  1. I need some of that Boopy/Vicks combo over here because that baby gave me his cold!!!1!1!

    ReplyDelete