Friday, December 11, 2009

Brrrrrrrrrrr!

It is insanely cold right now. This morning my truck was reading -5 degrees outside. Negative 5. It's not right. I am not a big fan of winter to begin with, but when you add in temperatures like this, it straight up sucks. The dog won't even stay outside for longer than is necessary. She runs out, gets things done and immediately is at the door to come back in...after almost wiping out on the ice on the steps...every single time. She is not a quick study.

Now that the boy has no hair to protect his delicate little head, frostbite protection has moved to the forefront. No, I am not over the haircut yet. He doesn't spend much time outside right now, but since my boogers freeze upon stepping out of the door, heat retention is obviously important. However, I cannot imagine trying to get a winter coat on an infant, much less being able to buckle a car seat strap around an infant wearing temperature appropriate gear. Enter the Bundle Me. This thing rules! It is super snuggly, zips up the sides, and keeps the little monster warm. Now if I could just figure out how to stop him from flipping the top back down after I put it over his head for protection, we would be all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment