Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sleepy Sniffles

Last night was so much better than Tuesday night. He slept for a total of 10 hours with one little break for a quick bottle at 10pm. I can totally handle that. And we got to sneek in a nap this morning before we had to leave. I feel like an entirely different person today. I still have the cold, and a cough has been added to the yucky repertoire, but it is not totally kicking my ass today. Yesterday, my ass was kicked. Up and down and all around.

I feel terrible though...I am pretty sure Alex got my cold. He is still all stuffy, but now there is sneezing and a little cough involved. I really tried to not give it to him. Lots o' hand sanitizer and diverted breathing. Apparently that wasn't enough. Poor little guy has a cold. I must reiterate how fricking cute baby sneezes are though. So cute. Second only to baby snorts.

We have also moved on from rice cereal. Rice cereal is so last week. Apples are where it's at. The first attempt at apples produced absolutely awesome expressions. It was very hard to tell if he liked it or hated it or was just plain confused. But he kept eating so we figured he couldn't have hated it too much. Try two was much more successful. It ought to be interesting to see how he reacts to each new food. In a couple days I think we may try some sweet potatoes. Or some green beans. The anticipation is almost palatable!

No comments:

Post a Comment