Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Straight Pimpin'

I love the way he looks when he sits in the Boppy pillow. It's like the best recliner for babies ever made. And it is super handy as we have figured out that sleeping flat on his back is not an option. I am not sure if he has some acid reflux going on or what, but I do know he does not stay asleep if he is flat on his back. However if he is slightly inclined he sleeps, well, like a baby.

The pillow has a big tag that says you are not supposed to let a baby sleep in the pillow, but I am risking it. We don't have him sleep in overnight, just for naps. And, ummm yeah, he sleeps. Apparently it is a suffocation hazard. I can see it being a problem once he is strong enough to wiggle himself under the pillow, but for now, it is a life saver. And did I mention he looks super cute sitting in it? 'Cause he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment