Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oh yeah...he's gifted

After watching Aiden and her playmate from next door tear up the mud pit we are currently calling a backyard, Alex and I headed inside to find something to eat.  Travis was already in the kitchen making some stuffed bread thing to take to his end of the season shuffleboard potluck.  I know you're jealous, but back the hell off, he's my super cool shuffleboarding husband.  Find your own.

Anywho, he apparently needed to coat the pan he was using with non-stick spray, but hadn't gotten around to putting it away (weird!), so it was sitting on the kitchen table.  My brilliant child climbed up in his chair and pushed the spray button on the can.  And with that, he immediately got an eye full of Pam because why would he think to aim it away from his face?!?  Yes, I know he's only 3, but this kid has a bit of an obsession with anything spray bottle, so he has been taught time and time again to not point it at his face.  Pretty sure the lesson will stick this time...or maybe not with all the non-stick spray.  (Sorry.  I couldn't help it.)

I was right there when it happened, and after my initial HOLY SHIT HE JUST PAMMED HIS EYE, I was able to start joking with him to avoid the HOLY SHIT I JUST PAMMED MY EYE freak out I could see hiding just below the surface.  Surprisingly, his eye wasn't all that bothered by the incident.  And he had beautiful shining skin you could cook a perfect over-easy egg on.  Win win.

1 comment:

  1. My brother shot 409 cleaning spray in my eye when we were kids. Yeah... I still don't buy that brand

    ReplyDelete