Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dress to Impress

When I reached in my closet and grabbed my grey button down shirt this morning, I said, "Hmmmph...I thought this shirt had a stain on it."  I perused the shirt, found no offending marks, shrugged it off to poor memory and continued on with my morning.  But, when I went to the bathroom at the office and saw what looks like the print left from a pizza slice slapping me in the stomach, I realized my memory is better than I gave it credit.

Why would I hang a shirt back in my closet that has an obvious stain you ask?  Apparently I am now in the business of setting up booby traps for myself.  Good call Julius.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious. I also do something similar to this: I hand up dirty clothes in my closet. At the time I hang the clothes up I think, "these are not so bad. I can wear these again." Later, when I go to wear them again, I think "these are disgusting." And I drop them in the hamper.

    ReplyDelete