Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Badge of Honor

After the horror of having giant teeth yanked from head and/or sawed in half while still planted in my gums, I had to be on antibiotics for about 10 days to fight off any infection.  I have taken antibiotics before, but never have they had quite the effect on my ~ahem~ digestive system as they did this time.  Let's suffice it to say I was elated a plunger has permanent residence in my office bathroom.  The pipes were cleee-ean.

But then I finished taking the antibiotics, and the poop party stopped.  Stopped real bad like.  So for the first time in my life, prunes have entered my diet as a daily necessity.  Nothin' like prunes to make you feel all young and spry.  On a related note, I have also finally started using proper face moisturizer (read:  wrinkle fighter).

Aren't milestones like this supposed to earn you some sort of badge on your Life Sash?  If a Girl Scout gets a badge for making a crappy campfire, I think I should get one for the prunes and wrinkle cream.  It won't make me any younger, but it'll be a nice addition to my flare.

1 comment: