Monday, February 13, 2012

Eye of the Tiger

As of this morning, my new fightin' weight is -30.5lbs.  Laugh if you'd like, but you better damn well believe I am not selling myself short of that .5lbs just to avoid sounding like a crazy person.  I would like to thank Multi-Grain Cheerios for helping me reach this goal.  I would also like to look to the future and thank my stupid ass for signing up for a half marathon, as I am guessing there is no way I am going to run 195.1 FREAKING MILES in 10 weeks and not lose a couple more pounds.  There better be no way that happens.  Dear sweet baby Jesus I better lose more weight.

And yes, you read that correctly, 195.1 miles.  It sounds like a pain in the ass to drive that many miles much less traverse that distance on my own two feet.  What the hell was I thinking when I agreed to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment