Monday, January 30, 2012

Tomorrow Will Be Better

I thought I was having a good day.  Then I went to the grocery store.  I normally can get things done pretty quickly...get everything in order...don't have to double back...in and out.  not today.  Today I couldn't focus and ended up having to go to almost every aisle more than once.  Whatever.  Alex was great.  I am guessing the ENTIRE box of raspberries helped.

Then I tried to check out.  And I broke the debit card swiper thingy.  And then we had to change lanes.  And then my cart up and decided to stop being steerable.  And then Alex drooled chocolate down his jacket.

We got home only to find the dumb dog had peed on my bed.  And the basement had slightly flooded.  So now I get to call the roto rooter dude.

I quit.  I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment