Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wandering thoughts

I feel like I am waiting for something big to happen in my life. Kinda like I am in a general state of un-fulfilment. Constantly feeling want. And I feel like I am missing out on the life that is right there in front of me because I am constantly looking for what is coming next.

But then if I let myself be content, am I giving up on bettering myself?

Don't get me wrong...I am very happy with all the different elements of my life. But I feel like I should be doing it better. Making a difference in anything bigger than my little world. Making things better for Alex. And more comfortable for us.

Or maybe I just need to sit back and enjoy the insane ride my little two year old monster is taking me on.

1 comment:

  1. I know just how you feel! Soon I will be nearer to you and we can work on conquering the world.

    ReplyDelete