Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Better?

Each day when I go to pick Alex up, I tentatively open the door, listen for screaming and hope my child isn't causing it if there is in fact. This week has been way better than the last couple of weeks. I realize it is only Wednesday, but I am takin' what I can get these days.

Monday was great. No notes, no ouch or incidents reports and his teachers didn't look like exhausted desperate beaten down shells of their former selves. Yesterday I get there and, as always, the first words out of my mouth are "How was he today?" Which is asked while I wear my best "please don't kick my kid out of your day care if for no other reason than you kinda like me" face. I was told he had a great day...until they went outside.

While they were outside Alex found a Skip It. Aaaaand hit picked it up and hit a kid with it. So he had to sit down for the remainder of outside time. You know, because he used a toy like a medieval mace.

No comments:

Post a Comment