Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Heavy weight

We have a big plastic bin for a bunch of Alex's toys in the living room. He likes rifling through it looking for something to play with. I like the fact that I can quickly throw most of his toys in a big ol' bin and have my living room back. But last night a new found hatred of said plastic bin reared its ugly head.

I was working out and swearing at Jillian, double jump roping my way to insanity. And apparently me jumping around was shaking the house enough that the toys in the bin were bouncing around and bumping into each other. Particularly one toy that makes wacky sounds every time you push a button. So with every jump I would hear Boing! Zoooop! Aahhhooogah! Nothing like realizing your weight jumping up and down is enough to shake an entire house. Really pumps up the ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment