Monday, April 26, 2010

Who knew?

I just love this not knowing what I am doing thing. I thought Alex's cold was on it's way out. And then WHAMO! Yesterday happened. His cough that was mostly gone showed back up. In a major way. A red faced, rattly, making him gag way. And it was coupled with a nose that would not stop running. We had a snotty and coughy baby on our hands. It was not good. So off to the doctor we went this morning.

Turns out he has an ear infection in his left ear and a sinus infection. Goodie goodie gumdrops!

Do ya think having two infections going on in his head would have a little something to do with his sleeping issues? Perhaps. Do ya think I feel like an asshole for letting him cry it out? For sure. But I am just going to have to deal with that.

It is a little nutty to me that he remained all giggly (for the most part) with all of this going on. I had a sinus infection not too long ago, and giggly was no where near the menu for emotions I had going on. He's a tough little cookie I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment