Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Slow Down!

I love my husband, but I almost ninja kicked him in the head last night. He intentionally showed Alex how to walk with the walker toy thingy. On purpose. Alex hadn't even thought of that as an option. He is still working on pulling himself up to a standing position on stationary things. He hadn't even thought of pushing something. Wasn't an option. But now? Now it's an option.

I have to admit, it was cute. He looked totally wasted, but he did it. He took about eight steps before plopping down on his butt. I tried to get it on video to prove it to you naysayers (I'm lookin' at you Dad), but by the time I got the Flip out, he was on his third attempt and was not happy. So the only video I currently have, he is pushing the walker thingy but whining and on the verge of crying for the entire 30 seconds. It is not fun listening material. Take two will happen tonight.

Between the learning how to walk and the rapidly getting too big for his car seat carrier, I am almost at anxiety attack stage. The growing and learning and getting big and figuring stuff out and crawling! It's all too much. Slow down little man, Mommy's brain can't take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment