Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sleepy McSleeperton

Lucky for me, Travis was thinking this morning. He had to go to work insanely early, so he was out of the house before I was even thinking about waking up. I woke up at 5:30 and sleepily said, Eh...the beast will be up soon, I'll just close my eyes until he wakes up. You would think I would learn. Here's where Trav's thinking comes in. My phone ringing woke me up. At 6:16. It was Travis calling just to make sure I was awake.

It usually takes the boy and me about an hour and a half to get ready, fed, dressed and out the door. We made it today in the hour we had, INCLUDING a shower for me. Which I am sure my co-worker is very happy about!

I really need to stop using Alex as an alarm clock. He is not proving to be very reliable. And his snooze function doesn't work AT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment