Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stinky

It's official. He is for sure my kid. He already thinks poop and fart jokes are funny. No matter how I say it, every time I tell him he is stinky, it cracks him up. Even if I am just telling him in a very matter of fact manner. He stills grins as wide as he can and contorts his body into a pretzel while doing the throaty, spit gurgling giggle he's got goin' on.

This morning was no exception. I was almost late to work because I sat there for at least 15 minutes telling him was the Stinkiest of all the Stinky boys in Stinkertown. And he thought it was the funniest thing he has ever heard.

It was a good thing for my ego that he found me amusing this morning after the shoot down he delivered yesterday. I went to pick him up from daycare and the teacher that was there said he was smiley all day. She had been gone for about a week and she said he even seemed happy to see her, almost as if he had missed her. Which was interesting since I couldn't get him to smile at me for anything. I could have told him there was a brand new package of golden fleece diapers just for him and he would have continued to stare at me like he has never seen me in his short little life. Super great feeling when your 3 month old baby is more amused with a daycare teacher than his mom. Little snot.

No comments:

Post a Comment