Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back in the saddle

I am trying to get back into a workout schedule. It is not an easy task. Now that I am back to work, there seems to be almost no time in any day to get things done. Not to mention since I can't take naps during the day anymore, but am still getting up at night to feed the beast, my energy level is running at wicked low levels. However, my gut is protruding at wicked high levels so it is time to suck it up.

A feeble attempt was made last week...two workouts. Better than no workouts, but two ain't gonna cut it. So I am trying harder this week. I took the dog running last night. Well, run/walking, but there was definitely more running than walking so it totally counts. I am hoping to get to an every other day schedule. I would like to think I am ambitious enough to have an every day schedule, but I know that won't happen and then I will be more tempted to just quit all together. 'Cause that logic totally makes sense. Anywho, my legs feel like they are slowly getting to the consistency of concrete...and not in a totally ripped muscle-y kind of way. More in a I can't move my muscles kind of way. No pain no gain baby.

Now if I could just figure out how to get paid without having to be at the office all day I would be set. Lottery anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment