Monday, September 21, 2009

2&1/2 Months


Here he is. 2&1/2 months old. He is finally starting to get some meat on his bones. I should post a picture of his legs and feet. They are super chub. As my dad pointed out this weekend, his feet are fat...even on the bottom. They look like little stuffed sausages. His cheeks are gettin' some chub too. Now we just need to work on getting him past the 4th percentile for weight.
I cannot believe how old he looks. He is already starting to look like a little boy to me. I cannot get past how much fun it is to make him smile and laugh. He cracks me up.
He still has the horrendous breakdowns where nothing can make him happy for more than 4&1/2 seconds. They are not as frequent, but they still suck. It is encouraging that these episodes don't happen as often as they used to, but each one pushes my patience to it's outer most limits. Good thing these baby people are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment