Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yawn yawn yawnny yawn

There is not enough caffeine on the planet to combat what an infant can do. Last night was insane. I have no idea what the deal was, but that kid would not stay asleep. I ended up "sleeping" in the recliner with him for the majority of the night. My back and neck are not happy with last night's decisions.

I could understand if he had slept an obscene amount during the day. Not the case. It was like he just couldn't get comfortable...unless we were sitting in the recliner. Then he would zonk right out. For obvious reasons I do not want this to become a habit, and was leery about spending the night with him on the recliner, but sometimes you just have to give in and say screw it. There was no way I was going to be able to keep getting up every 4&1/2 minutes all night. Although, it's not like I feel bright eyed and bushy tailed today so I guess it doesn't matter.

Speaking of bushy tailed, the amount of hair I am losing is grossly impressive. When I was knocked up, I didn't lose any hair. Like at all. It was weird. This is a very common thing and I expected it, but it was still weird. I would lose like four hairs in the shower. Which is not a normal occurrence in my experience. Well, apparently my hair is making up for lost time and jumping ship. This is nutty. I am not exaggerating when I say I have to clear the drain of hair twice per shower. And then when I comb my hair after a shower, 37 more pieces fall out. It is nasty. I have read this will end in about 6 months. Hopefully I will not have a shiny bowling ball head by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment