Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week of Sobriety: Day 4

Well, I haven't seen Travis yet today to gauge how day 4 is going, but I know last night he was a little antsy. A bottle of O'Douls was appreciated when he got home. He did make some mention that I was upsetting the dog by putting restrictions on him, but she just gave him the side-eye and went back to sleep. Nice try Trav, but the dog is always on my side.

The temptation should be a bit more difficult to resist this evening as Kari and Brent are coming over for dinner. And not just any dinner, but BBQ chicken. I am interested in how the grill is going to get lit, since I have been told many times in the past, the grill doesn't light unless Travis, and any friend that is present, has a beer while lighting it. Maybe it will be baked chicken after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment