Monday, February 9, 2009

Milk ducts

So, my boobs are no joke. They are gynormous. I really really need to go buy bigger bras. This is getting insane.

Now, the size isn't so bad, but I have all of a sudden become very self-conscience of all body parts so the ladies are noticed. The feet, hands, back are all noticed too, but not noticed much by anyone other than me. The thing that is weirding me out is all the strange sensations going on. Never has my chest been so itchy. Well all of me is itchy for that matter, but I guess I just didn't expect itchy boobs.

Anyway, the thing that is bringing me to write about my boobs is the new sensation going on today, which I am told is the milk glands gearing up for action. The only way I can describe it is that it feels like little lightning bolts are shooting out of my nipples. How's that for a visual? I feel like I have some weird superpower. Watch out evildoers! Miss Lightning Nipples is on the case!

No comments:

Post a Comment