Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Milk products have been an issue for me for some time. Apparently I had to have soy formula as a baby because I couldn't digest regular formula. Then the whole milk problem seemed to go away until about high school. I started noticing ice cream made me feel sick and I always had an upset stomach after lunch. Since I am positive the lunches served to the masses in our high school were of the utmost quality, I knew it wasn't the food. The day I found a band aid in my roast turkey and gravy, I cannot stand by the quality, but the rest of the days the food was pretty darn good. So long story long I finally deduced the half pint of milk was the only thing I was consistently consuming. So I stopped drinking milk with lunch and shazaam! I was no longer sick after lunch. But there still was the ice cream problem. This problem haunts me still.

However, since I have become pregnant, I do not feel very good most times after I eat. I don't feel good that is until I have some sort of ice cream product. I think the baby wants me to be happy and knows I love me a good Drumstick. Now, whenever my stomach hurts after dinner, I have a Drumstick and immediately feel better. I think I love this baby already.

No comments:

Post a Comment