Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Memories...Misty watercolor Memories

I am the first to admit my memory is not impressive. Sometimes it makes me a little sad that I can't seem to remember things/events from the past, but I have gotten used to it. It is definitely hard to not look like an idiot at work when I can't remember an order I entered two hours ago, but whatcha gonna do?

Problem is, this kid seems to be commandeering any and all of the minimal memory skills I had. And since there is not much there to draw from, this is not good...at all.

The bigger issue is that I can't seem to remember how to put words together to form a sentence. And 9 times out of 10 I can barely remember what that sentence was about. I end up sounding like a three year old speaking English as a second language. Wait. Scratch that. They are probably more articulate than I am...they probably still have stored up memory from when they sucked it out of their mother's brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment