Thursday, June 13, 2013

Without further ado...

I present to you the most comfortable t-shirt ever to be sold in California:


Seriously, I think this thing was knit by tiny cherub angels who only use unicorn mane for thread.

Oh yeah, and this place has really good pizza.  BUT!  To put on the pizza, chile infused olive oil.  They take their olive oil which is freaking amazing on it's own, and then cram dried chili peppers in there for a while and then they put it on your table like it's no big deal.  Well, they are mistaken.  It is a big deal.  Such a big deal in fact, that oil made its way onto everything I ate there.  Which was quite a lot since Hopland, CA is tiny and there was only one other restaurant and a Subway.  I won't get into my feelings on Subway in case I get super famous and they want to endorse me for some reason, but Campovida Piazza was by far the best of our choices.  Didn't hurt that they had really good beer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment