Friday, June 21, 2013

Push over

Alex's birthday is next week.  He has asked for one thing, and only one thing since JANUARY.  He really wants a "toy I can ride on that goes by itself."  He loves loves loves the motorcycle at my parents' house and really wants one to call his very own.  Well, apparently I am a giant push over and my son is completely spoiled, because this

was just purchased and will be assembled by the 29th.

My only concern is that its top speed is 5mph and my child is insane so I'm worried he will grow out of it too quickly.  But, he is gonna flip when he sees it.  And these things sell like hot cakes lathered in buttery syrup when they are post on Craigslist, so if worse comes to worse, we will at least be able to recoup some of the ridiculous amount of money this thing costs!

No comments:

Post a Comment