Thursday, June 13, 2013

Stop it you guys.

Pretty sure we embarrassed Alex for the first time last night.  And nobody was around to see it!

Alex has been slightly on the whiney side since we got back from California and whining is for sure not something I have patience for.  Sorry kiddo.  Anywho, last night he was whining about not being able to put the chocolate in his store bought chocolate milk.  So, you know, totally legitimate complaint, right?  I couldn't take it any more and sharply said, "Stop!" and I couldn't help myself, I had to finish that with, "collaborate and listen.  Ice is back with my brand new invention."  Alex looked at my like I was nuts and before he could finish asking me What?, Travis joined in.  And we took turns singing lines of "Ice Ice Baby" for pretty much the first half of the lyrics.

The embarrassed laughter out of that kid was priceless.  I am so sad nobody was there.  We're hip; we're cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment