Monday, March 25, 2013

Soundin' Real Smartlike

Pretty sure the oral surgeon's assistant I talked to today is super impressed with the dental knowledge I kicked down to her earballs.

Her:  Hi Jackie!  I'm returning your call about some post-op questions.  What can I help you with?
Me:  Well, the stitches fell out or dissolved or whatever yesterday so I finally manned up and looked in there.  So the top one's fine...but the bottom one, there's kinda like a cave back there right now and there are two funky lookin' things in there and I have no idea if they're supposed to be in there or what.  Oh!  And on Friday some sort of weird squishy pouch thing showed up in my mouth...no clue what THAT was or if it came from the top or bottom.

After a bit of a pause, she assured me that all of that was normal and the squishy pouch thing and the stuff I'm seeing in my mouth cave is this antibacterial foam/gel they stuff in there and it will dissolve on it's own.  Good good.

Who the hell talked me into this grossness again?

No comments:

Post a Comment