Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hair!

I got my haircut on Friday and the chick that cuts my hair has been doing so for about 10 years.  I pretty much just let her do whatever she wants.  On Friday, she asked me what I wanted for color.  I said I didn't care; whatever she wanted.  From her little color mixing chemistry room, she shouted, "Julius!  I'm gonna make you a rock star!"  We giggled and went back to chatting while she was putting enough foil on my head to allow FM frequencies.

At one point, I noticed there was this black-ish looking color stuff she was putting in there, but I didn't bother to ask.  When we were on our way to washing my hair, she stopped and said, "Oh..hey..yeah...I put turquoise tips in..?"


Now, I realize normally someone would be upset by their hair stylist putting a funky color in without asking.  But she is the one that put purple in my hair when I asked, so I'm thinkin' she knew she was safe.

This morning Alex stopped dead in his tracks and said, "Mom...there's blue in your hair."  I told him I knew and asked if he liked it.  "Nope.  I like your hair just plain."  Ummm....thanks?

No comments:

Post a Comment