Thursday, August 16, 2012

Damn

Well, if yesterday is any indicator, the Brown Blanket Deal is not the solution.  He didn't get to sleep with his blanket at day care yesterday because he hit someone; he had to sleep with one of day care's extra blankets.  Which I am sure is a perfectly fine blanket, but it isn't his blanket, so we were hopin' that cause and effect was understood.

I have to admit, he kinda seemed over the shock and horror of having his blanket taken away.  Not cool.  When I got there yesterday and his teacher was telling me why he didn't have his blanket, I looked at him and said, "Well I guess we have to put it away until tomorrow night."  He said he understood but then was totally like, "ya, sure, ok, great, I got it...come look at these Legos."

I am hoping this is another one of those things like the biting and the sitting on other kids and potty training, where while we are in the thick of it, there seems to be no way out.  Maybe today the light will start busting through the end of the Whack-a-Mole tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment