Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cheeeeeese!

Alex is really into taking pictures, looking at pictures, watching videos of himself.  The amount of time I spend deleting usually out of focus pictures with part of a random subject in them is borderline ridiculous.  So many pictures like this:
But, it makes him happy and is prodding his artistic synapses, so I keep my delete button pushing finger in shape.  I wish I could show you the video he watched 8 times in a row last night of him playing with his Bop Bag.  I would post it, but I am a bit on the electronically learning impaired side, and I can't figure it out.

Aaaaaanyway, after the 8 back to back viewings, he asked me if he could take a picture, so I handed over my phone and he told Travis to hold still and say cheese.  And then he wanted me to take a picture of him.  As I raised the phone up to get him in the shot, he quickly said, "Wait!  I need to get something!"  And he came back like this:
Fashion. Icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment