Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weirdee

Last night I finally bathed my child. Due to schedule conflicts and an uncooperative toddler, it was a bit overdue. Not sure what the issue was the other night, but he wanted nothing to do with the bath. Which is quite odd for him, but I have given up trying to predict what will make him happy and what will be met with shrieks of displeasure.

Any way, last night. He loves playing with the running water so I plunk him in as soon as I get the temperature right and away we go. Only problem is that he now thinks playing with the hot and cold water knobs is fun. Last night, particularly the cold. He turned the hot all the way off and only had the cold running, and then alternated sticking his butt and his belly under the freezing cold running water. Each time screech-laughing with delight and then telling me the water is cold. Until his teeth were chattering. Then he climbed out and immediately said, "I want blankee." I'm sure you do! Would you like a side order of space heater with that blanket?

No comments:

Post a Comment