Thursday, June 23, 2011

Damn you Walt!

I think it might be time to bite the bullet, stop being lazy and actually shave my legs. When we sat down to watch a little Chuggington this morning, Alex kept pulling his legs up and saying Stop please! Took me a minute to realize my leg hair was irritating him. All class, all the time.

Speaking of Disney's morning television programming... They have screwed with Jungle Junction again. And have replaced it with Special Agent Oso. To properly illustrate how horrible Special Agent Oso is, I will tell you this: When it comes on, I change the channel to...wait for it...Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Disney has done it. They have created something so terrible it forces me into the clutches of that wretched mouse.

I foolishly thought I had won. Silly girl. Disney always gets its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment