Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sweet Dreams

Oh my god! My dream from last night!

I had three, huge, biting, burrowing worms in my foot with half their bodies sticking out and I pulled them out with a tweezers in my parents' bathroom and it hurt like hell and they left three big holes in my foot only to be filled up with more biting burrowing worms and oh my god I am going to throw up now. And in my dream, my sister was very unexcited when I told her...until I showed her their teeth, then she freaked out. And she was a teacher at my old nursery school, Sunshine Garden...when it was still in the basement of a little church. And it was all so real, I immediately gagged and checked my foot for holes upon waking this morning...and have continued to do so periodically throughout the day. And I am 99% positive Nicki hasn't changed careers.

Welbutrin dreams can be a bitch sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment