Monday, March 15, 2010

Success!

The weekend was great all around!

Claire and Jeffrey's wedding was fantastic. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and the reception was a blast. We danced like maniacs and had a great time. I am just so happy for them.

My shoes...not so much. They are super cute, but are now known only as torture devices. I am keeping them in hopes of figuring out how to make them bearable. And/or as a punishment for anyone that is mean to me.

The beast had a great weekend as well. Julie and Jason and their boys did a stellar job of keeping him entertained and happy the whole time. There was even a little photo shoot...to show off his 2 new outfits of course. It was only when I was unpacking that I also realized he came home with a new toy. Spoiled much?

It was so awesome to see how happy he is with them. It was also so awesome to see how excited he was to see Travis and me when he got home. Although I think he may be getting a little sick of me snuggling him. Can't be helped. He is the cutest baby on the planet and I missed him. Don't get me wrong, having a weekend-long play date with our friends made me positively giddy...but it is good to have the little stink butt home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment