Monday, March 8, 2010

Awesome

We have become lame. To its fullest extent. Lame lame lame-o's.

Example: Friday night.

Travis had the day off and accomplished quite a bit. Including installing a new light switch/outlet combo in Alex's room to facilitate the use of a proper nightlight. I got home from work at the end of that project. We cleaned up, fed Alex, immediately bathed Alex to remove the complete sweet potato suit he had created during his mad feeding, and put the beast to bed. We made and ate dinner. After cleaning up I looked up at the clock and sighed. Trav just looked at me and said, "I know, right!?! It's only 8:15. We can't serisously go to bed...can we?" I was so tempted to say Yes, yes we can. But it was Friday night!

I didn't go to bed. But I did put on comfy clothes/pajamas. We stayed up, played video games, and then watched some tv. Until midnight! And then, when we were both trying our hardest to pretend we weren't falling asleep, we gave in. In bed by 12:30...on a Friday night. Beat that old life! Oh wait...our old life Friday's were waaaaay more exciting. That's right. We use to not be lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment