Monday, July 20, 2009

New Standards

I just realized at 3:12pm I am still wearing the clothes I slept in. And when I say slept I am referring to the clothes I wore last night while trying to sneak in cat naps between feeding the beast child.

Anyway, I have been working from home for about four hours today and just now noticed my outfit in the bathroom mirror. Hair in a ponytail, but fairly clean as I managed to shower yesterday. Glasses on as contacts were apparently too much work today. White men's Hanes undershirt. Almost see through it is so old. The highlight of the shirt though is the leaky boob stains all over it. They are not leaking as badly as they were, so the stains look more like someone shot me with mini paintballs filled with breastmilk. Finish the outfit with shorts I stole from my sister about 14 years ago. No joke. They are from when she was on the UW Crew team, but when I stole them she had already finished her scholastic career at the UW, and I don't know how many years she had the shorts. Needless to say, they are not Trav's favorite shorts of mine.

Hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment