Friday, July 24, 2009

Done and Done.

I did it. I went to the daycare to turn in the paperwork. And surprise surprise, everyone was very nice to both Alex and me. The director went through the paperwork with me and then took us over to the infant room to meet the teachers. The room was exactly how I remembered it. Very clean and bright and all the babies in the room were happy or sleeping.

The place is a very nice facility. The people that work there are nice. The people that take their children there...very East Side Madison. Which is a nice way of saying kind of ghetto. I love living on the East Side. It is definitely a bit rough around the edges but I like it. It is very different from the West Side of Madison. The West Side is very nice, but a bit too richy rich for my taste. I don't like feeling like I am under dressed at the mall. The West Side has stores like White House Black Market and R.E.I. The East Side has Scott's Urban Wear and Tha Basement. That is not a typo. That is the name of the store...Tha Basement. Yeah...

Anyway, back to the daycare. Like I said, everyone there is very nice. And aside from the guy that came in to get his son with half of his afro braided and the other half not, everyone there was very average. So here's to hopin' it goes well when we leave Alex there.

No comments:

Post a Comment