Friday, May 17, 2013

Leggo my Eggo

When will I learn?  When when when?

This morning on the way to daycare, Alex was happily eating his chocolate chip waffle in the back seat.  About 3/4 of the way there he says, "Here Mom.  You can have the rest of the bites.  I'm done."  I realize we all know where this is going, but come along for the ride anyway.  Keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times.  Your brain may chose to vacate.  Ready?  Wheeeeeeee!

I made sure to clarify and asked, "You sure I can eat it buddy?  You're all done?"  Yep!  So I foolishly ate it because, well it's a chocolate chip Eggo waffle.  That sucker is not going to sit and go stale in my presence, let's be real.

About 32 seconds after I finished it, he says, "Ok Mom, I'm ready to have some more of my waffle."  What waffle?  The waffle you were done with?  The waffle you told me I could eat?  That waffle?  Yeah...I ate it.

His was pissed.  Whoopsiedoodle.  He's gonna learn to stick to his word one of these days, right?  Or I will learn to never trust anything that comes out of a 3 year old's mouth?  Naaaaah.. What fun would that be amirite?

No comments:

Post a Comment