Thursday, February 28, 2013

Yes!

Travis has some sweatshirts that he doesn't like to go through the dryer.  Only problem there is that the dryer is a really good way to get any stray dog hairs off of clothes.  I wasn't thinking when I did laundry last time and washed his sweatshirt with a blanket from the couch.  Dog hair central.  So he busted out the lint roller and went to work.

I don't know how, but this was apparently the first time Alex has seen a lint roller.  And it quickly became the coolest thing in the house.  He watched Travis and then asked me what would have a lot of dog hair on it.  I suggested a big blanket from his bed that the dog is trying her damnedest to claim as her own.  I laid the blanket out flat, handed over the lint roller, and went back to making dinner.

From his room I heard a phrase that he most certainly picked up from me.  But this time it wasn't a bad one! And I will tell you, hearing a 3 year old boy yell out, "Holy cats!!!" is just about the cutest thing you're gonna hear on any given day.

No comments:

Post a Comment