Monday, February 18, 2013

Strike!

Molly and I took the kids bowling on Sunday.  They made it to frame 7 before asking if they could be done. Being the super mom that I am, I made him finish the game.  Nobody likes a quitter.

The bowling alley not only has bumpers for the kids, but they also have this ramp thing that you put the ball on and push it down the ramp onto the lane.  It doesn't make the ball go super fast, but it does make it get to the pins, which I'm guessing would be an issue if we let them just roll the ball themselves.

Molly snapped a couple pictures...why does my kid always look guilty?  Hazel's all sweet and posing for the picture.  My kid?  You can almost hear him thinking, "If I smile for this picture they won't notice I'm climbing on this ball thing, right?"


No comments:

Post a Comment