Thursday, February 7, 2013

At least it was on the floor

Alex still needs to be reminded to take breaks every now and then to go to the bathroom, but overall, he's got it down pat.  He also reminds me as he's running to the bathroom that he doesn't need help.  He seems to forget that he enjoys company whilst pooping...so then I get summoned about 13 seconds after I've been told my assistance is not needed.

Last night, the same routine took place, but since my presence wasn't requested I gathered pooping was not on the schedule.  Good good.  After a long enough amount of time that I was going to go check on him, he yelled for me.

I walked in to find him standing next to a giant pile of toilet paper on the floor, still connect to the roll.  His explanation?  "I fink the paper toiwet came out too fast."

No comments:

Post a Comment